Last updated: April 8, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at ARRAY Alliance, Inc., doing business as ARRAY Play (“ARRAY Play”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
When you visit our website http://arrayplay.com (the “Website”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services”, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take the time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website).
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- HOW DO WE TREAT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, mailing address)
- Disability information
- Information about your online browsing activity
- IP address
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information through the following methods:
- When you interact with our Website. For example, we collect your personal information when you register for our services and when you sign up for our email listserv on our Website.
- Our third party partners. We may collect personal information from third party platform services, such as Eventive and Hopin.
- Our parent organization. We may collect personal information from our parent organization, ARRAY Alliance, Inc.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services. We use your personal information to create, maintain, and manage your attendance at our “events’ via our Website.
- To improve our services. For example, we may use analytics tools to learn more about and improve user experience on our Website and our services more generally.
- Marketing purposes. We may use your personal information to promote and market our services including, but not limited to, through email, text messaging, and in-app messaging. We may also use your personal information for promotional purposes on our Website.
- To protect and further our legitimate organizational interests. For example, we may use your personal information to ensure the safety and security of our Website and our services. We may also use your personal information to protect our legal interests and enforce our legal rights.
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may use your personal information as required to do so by law.
- With your consent. We may use your personal information in a manner not listed above with your consent.
4. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may disclose your personal information under the following limited circumstances:
- Website visitors. Your personal information may be viewed by visitors to our Website. Only individuals with registered accounts can access all profiles in the ARRAY Crew database. However, all Website visitors are able to access certain featured profiles without an account.
- Third party partners. We may disclose your personal information in aggregated or anonymized form to our third party partners, which may include various studios. Because we only disclose personal information with these third party partners in aggregated or anonymized form, the information shared cannot identity individual end users.
- Our parent organization. We may disclose your personal information to our parent organization, ARRAY Alliance, Inc.
- Third party service providers and vendors. We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers and vendors to assist with functions including, but not limited to, authentication, data analysis, Website maintenance and security, and marketing.
- Our legal obligations. We may disclose your personal information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to a request from public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Our vital interests. We may disclose your personal information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or to protect our legal interests or enforce our legal rights.
- As part of a re-organization or merger. We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations regarding, any merger, acquisition, or similar transaction involving all or a portion of ARRAY Crew.
- Your consent. We may share your personal information under additional circumstances not listed above with your consent.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We keep your personal information for as long as, based on our sole determination, it is necessary for any of the purposes of use set out in this privacy notice or until you request we delete it. Even after a deletion request, we may keep your personal information to the extent doing so is required by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements) or to protect our legal interests. We may also make and keep a record that your personal information has been deleted.
You may request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at [email protected]. Prior to complying with your deletion request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
9. HOW DO WE TREAT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure of your personal information; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at [email protected].
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your profile, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
As noted above, we do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age and, should we become aware of any such data on our Website, we will delete it. However, if you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you an email notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at [email protected] or by post to:ARRAY Alliance, Inc.
16000 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91436, USA
Los Angeles, CA 91436
14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within 30 days.